- Fadaei, N. Habibi, and S.M. Azimi, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 1st Ed., Fanavaran
Publishing Co., 2003, Hamedan, Iran.
Refereed Journals :
1) S.M .Azimi ,S.Afsharnia “A new hybrid control method for improving the reaction of FACTS
devices during the first swing of the transient response “Journal of Algorithms and Computation, Tehran University, Iran, December ,2007, number 5, Volume 41, pages: 631-641.
2) S. M. Azimi , S. Afsharnia, “Multi-purpose droop controllers incorporating a passivity-based stabilizer for unified control of electronically interfaced distributed generators including primary source dynamics,” ISATrans., vol. 63, pp. 140–153, Mar. 2016.
3) S.M. Azimi, S .Afsharnia,"A robust nonlinear stabilizer as a controller for improving transient stability in micro-grids", ISA transactions 66, 46-63,2017.
4) S. M. Azimi, S. Afsharnia and S. Lotfifard, "Stabilizer Design for Heterogeneous Types of Distributed Generators in Microgrids Operating in a Unified Control Mode," in IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 3673-3682, Dec. 2018.
5) S. M. Azimi, R. A. Naghizadeh and A. R. Kian, "Optimal Controller Design for Interconnected Power Networks With Predetermined Degree of Stability," in IEEE Systems Journal. doi: 10.1109/JSYST.2018.2877922. Accepted.
6) S. M. Azimi, M. Hamzeh and Y. A. I. Mohamed, "Non-linear large-signal stabiliser design for DC micro-grids," in IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 1297-1304, 2019.
7) A. Mojallal, S. Lotfifard and S. M. Azimi, "A Nonlinear Supplementary Controller for Transient Response Improvement of Distributed Generations in Micro-Grids," in IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. doi: 10.1109/TSTE.2019.2895961. Accepted.
8) S. M. Azimi, M. Hamzeh, "Voltage/Current Large Transient Suppression in DC Micro-grids using Local Information and Active Stabilizing Capability," in IEEE Systems Journal, 10.1109/JSYST.2019.2920926, Accepted .
9) S. M. Azimi, M. Hamzeh, " Adaptive Interconnection and Damping Assignment Passivity-Based Control of Interlinking Converter in Hybrid AC/DC grids," in IEEE Systems Journal, 10.1109/JSYST.2019.2961314, Accepted.
1) M. H. Amralahi, S. M. Azimi , Y. Najafi, ”Nonlinear Model Identification For Synchronous
Machine”, 6th IEEE International Conference, electrical engineering, computer,Telecommunications, and Information Technology,thailand,May,2009, pp:145-155.
2) M. R. Faeghi ,S. M. Azimi ,”Design of an Optimized PID Controller for Brushless DC Motors Using PSO and Based on NARMAX-identified Model with ANFIS”, 2010 12th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation,Cambridge IEEE,England.
3) S.M. Azimi, S. Afsharnia, J. Zohrevand, "Improvement of the performance of SSSC and SVC Devices for Reduction of the Transient Oscillation Amplitude Using a Proposed Control Signal based on the Lyapanove Stability Criterion", 21st International Power System Conference, Tehran, Iran, 2006.
4) R. A. Naghizadeh and S. M. Azimi, "Power System Stability Enhancement with Teaching-Learning-Based Optimization," Electrical Engineering (ICEE), Iranian Conference on, Mashhad, 2018, pp. 1011-1016.
Courses: I have taught since 2008
- Electrical Circuit I, II 2. Analog Electronic II, 3. Signal and Systems, 4. Linear Control
Systems, 5. Modern control systems, 6. Power electronics, 7. Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 8. Microcontroller AVR, 9. Power system 1, 10. Micro-grids and Micro-systems. 11. Linear Algebra, 12. Reactive power control,13. Reliability in power systems.
1- IEEE Transactions on Power systems
2- IEEE Transactions on smart grids (Best reviewer 2018)
3-IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy
3- IEEE Systems Journal
4- ISA Transactions (Best reviewer2017)